The light is fantastic from an illumination perspective, and I love the side visibility of the light (from a side view of the light mounted).
Battery is also excellent.
The two bad things:
1) taking the light head attachment off to charge the light is really hard.
2) the mount attachment is terrible. I really struggle to take it on and off the bike handlebars. The clasp is really restrictive given it has to be spun 360 degrees each level to tighten. It doesn’t sit on my bike nicely..
Long lasting battery and strong built quality
does anything you want any way you want it
fits nicely under the handlebar
will definitely see and be seen with this
Love the PWR Road, super bright and built with such a high level of quality.
PWR Road has me a little conflicted, has some definite pros & cons & may suit some riders more than me:
- very nice minimal design (of light)
- light feels well built (if a little weighty)
- extremely bright & lots of options for adjusting intensity/flash
- nice action to turn on and off, no visible buttons
- handle mounting bracket is large & little ungainly. Sticks up high, which is useful when in use but looks odd when light is removed. Not easy to take light on & off
- battery lid & lighthead attach very tightly, not easy to remove (due to water resistant seal), doesn't make charging process easy
- cables required for charging (& for charging other items). These are supplied but loose, would have been nice to have something neat to contain them & battery cap (or incorporate into design).
Overall still a great idea well executed. But I think best suited for a bike where you can safely leave it permanently mounted, my other (cheaper) Knog lights more suited to a commuter/pub bike that's locked up outside.